Thank you to every person who auditioned through Common Casting this semester. From auditions to callbacks, there was a phenomenal amount of talent seen across the board. We appreciate your time and wish you the best in all your theatrical endeavors this semester.
The final cast lists for all participating shows can be viewed below by clicking on the various links. The Online Signing Record is now inactive.
Before continuing on to the cast lists, please review the following procedures for our Online Signing Period:
- Signing Period will last until 4pm on Thursday, September 7.
- During Signing Period, executive staff members on shows cannot contact actors directly. If an actor would like to discuss the show further with the executive staff of a show, the actor must initiate the contact with that team.
- If you would like to accept a role for which you have been first-round cast: Congratulations! Email [email protected] with “[Your Name] Casting Decision” as the subject line. In the body of the email, clearly indicate the production title and role in question, and that make explicit that you would like to accept that role.
- If you would like to decline a role for which you have been first-round cast: Email [email protected] with “[Your Name] Casting Decision” as the subject line. In the body of the email, clearly indicate that you would like to decline the role. If you do not plan to accept a role, please formally decline it so that alternates can include it in their considerations.
- If you would like to accept or decline multiple roles at the same time: Include this information in a single email to [email protected] with the subject line “[Your Name] Casting Decision.”
- If you are an alternate for a role, and the actor(s) above you has/have declined: Follow instructions detailed in #3 or #4.
- If you are an alternate and you know in advance that you would like to accept or decline a role, regardless of whether the actor(s) listed above you have yet made a decision: Include identical information detailed in #3 or #4, and we will mark your status as “pending”.
- Any acceptance or release of a role sent to [email protected] is a binding decision. This includes any pending decisions sent in by alternates. That is, if an alternate has accepted a role and they become the first choice for that role, they will immediately be marked as having fully accepted that role. Failure to adhere to this binding status will result in exclusion from Common Casting in the Spring 2018 semester.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of technical limitations, casting decisions may not be reflected on the Signing Record for up to two hours after they are submitted. The HRDC Board will do its best to update this record as frequently as possible, but be aware of this lag time when submitting your binding decisions.
As always, questions about the Online Signing Procedure can be directed to Campus Liaison Meghan Onserio at [email protected]. Thank you for your cooperation, and congratulations to all who have been cast!
FINAL CAST LISTS
Angels in America
columbinus [updated 9/5, 7:05pm – conflicting shows]
Frank Steins [updated 9/6, 9:06am – contact info]
Next Customer, Please
On Thin Ice
The Owl Answers [updated 9/6, 8:58am – conflicting shows]
The Pirates of Penzance [updated 9/6, 10:20am – ensemble roles]
‘Tis Pity She’s a Whore
Wozyeck/Life of Galileo
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee